Meet Dr. Michael Foran
Dr. Michael Foran is a skilled Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon who has received the most up to date training available in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery and dental implant technology.
Dr. Foran trained in a four year surgical residency program and has extensive training in General Anesthesia, surgical techniques and principles, placement of all types of dental implants, bone and soft tissue grafting procedures and well as Orthognathic Surgery, Orofacial Pathology, TMJ and Facial Trauma.
Dr. Foran received the following education from outstanding educational institutions:
- Loyola College- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Temple University School of Dentistry
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center- Residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Foran is also an active member in the dental community. He is a current member of the following organizations:
- American Academy of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Georgia Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
When choosing a doctor to perform your oral surgery, it is important to know his/her training and experience. Our ultimate goal is to provide you with a thorough diagnosis, the most state of the art dental implant treatment, modern facilities and equipment in a professional yet personal, caring, and perhaps most important, safe environment.
Dr. Foran was born in New York and raised on Long Island. He is married and has 2 children. He enjoys participating in triathlons, cooking, watching football & hockey and spending time with his family.