Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
March 19, 2020
We here at Drs. Coleman and Foran, are committed to taking care of our patients and the community. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are adjusting our normal office appointment policies and hours, effective immediately. Through these temporary adjustments we hope to continue to take care of the oral surgical needs of the community and lessen the stress on the local acute care centers and hospitals. We need to balance this with the safety of healthcare providers, staff and other patients. We hope to resume normal operating hours and policies on April 6th, 2020. We will be posting any changes that occur on our website and Facebook page.
Please see below for the new policies:
– At this time, all elective procedures are cancelled. We will be seeing emergency only patients on a case by case basis. Our definition of emergency is based on the American Dental Association guidelines set forth in their email dated 3/18/2020
– Office hours will be reduced to Tuesdays and Thursdays 9AM-1PM
– Patient’s will be screened upon arrival to the office for temperature and other COVID-19 symptoms. Any patients exhibiting a temperature or other symptoms will be declined treatment and referred to a local acute care facility.
– All paperwork, such as patient questionnaire, medical history, and medication list needs to be filled out prior to arrival. Click here to complete the forms: Patient Registration
– At this time, the American Dental Association is recommending the least invasive treatment possible. We will base your treatment on this guideline.
We hope to return to normal hours as soon as possible, and we appreciate your understanding in this trying time.
Mike Coleman, Mike Foran and the entire Carolina Oral and Facial Surgery Team